Brisbane Jain Sangh (BJS) is a non-profit organization. All Sangh activities are funded by donations from individuals and/or institutions. All donations received by BJS, will be utilized/spent as per wish of the donor through various accounts/categories listed below and same will be accounted as per established practices in Jain trust accounting. BJS will be delighted to receive donations in following categories:
- Shubh Sarva Sadharan
- Dev Dravya
Donations are not tax deductible.
How to make donations?
- Cheque/Money Order:
Please make cheque or money order payable to Brisbane Jain Sangh Inc. and mail it to: 2 Dulwich Place, Forest Lake, QLD 4078.
- Electronic/Bank Transfer:
You can transfer money from any Australian banks/financial institutions. Our bank account details are as follows:
Bank Name: Commonwealth Bank
A/c Name: Brisbane Jain Sangh Inc.
BSB Code: 064-117
A/c Number: 10365684 (Shubh Sarva Sadharan)
A/c Number: 10365692 (Dev Dravya)
- Cash: Cash donation can only be given during any of our functions.
What Details need to be provided?
- Name, address and contact details of the donor(s). Receipt will be issued in the name specified and posted to address provided. If you wish to remain anonymous, please let us know.
- In case of cheque, please write detail either on back of cheque or on separate piece of paper and send it along with the cheque.
- In case of direct bank transfer, please ensure to include the details in description/remark field followed by an email to treasurer as per details here.