- This event has passed.
Maha Parva Paryushan
September 12 - September 19
Brisbane Jain Sangh (BJS) is pleased to invite you and your family to celebrate the Paryushan Mahaparva 2023, starting from Tuesday, 12th September to Tuesday 19th September (Samvatsari) 2023 followed by Swamivatsalya on Sunday, 1st October 2023.
With the blessings of Dev, Guru and Dharma, we are pleased to inform you that From Jain Alert Group India Shri Hetalbhai Shah and Shri Viragbhai Shah will be joining us for Pravachan & Madhur Bhakti for the Paryushan 2023.
Program Highlights for Paryushan 2023 shall be as below:
• Paryushan Vadhamana/Punya Kalash Sthapna
• Morning & Evening Pratikaman
• Asthaprakari Pooja
• Daily Pravachan
• Aangi / Aarti / Mangal Divo
• Astanika & Kalpsutra Pravachan
• Mini Siddha Chakra Poojan
• Mahavir Janam Vanchan / Supan Darshan
• Shakrastav Abhishek
• Jain Meditation
• Stavan Housie
• Samvatsari Pratikaman
• Chaitya Paripati & Sangh Swamivatslya
Let us all join together to celebrate the most auspicious festival of Jainism!
For more details, please visit www.bjs.org.au.
BJS Paryushan 2023 Committee